Friday, April 24, 2009

Snuggle Time

The boys all love their blankets. Most things they know that they need to share; there are not many things that they get to call their own. But they know whose blanket is whose...and they are very protective of their own. Lately they have been particularly in need of extra snuggles as they are breaking in their two year molars. They get their blanket and say, "Snuggle time! Snuggle time!" How can I resist it! I know I need to do the dishes, laundry, cook dinner... but when the call for snuggles comes, I must stop and take it in. I know it won't be long before I will be the one calling for snuggles! These kids are growing up too fast, I am sure my parents still think the same about their baby. One night before bed, the boys got on the couch with their blankets and decided that they could snuggle each other. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment