Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Gardeners

As Spring arrives I get a little itch to plant and dig in the dirt. I have a dear friend who has allowed not only me, but also my three little diggers have a chance to get dirty since we don't have a yard to have a garden. I appreciate her desire to have the children involved in the process of preparing the garden and planting. On this visit, we got to pick up rocks and make the beds. The boys loved to help build up the beds with more dirt. We were awfully dirty by the time we got home, but nothing a good bath could not fix. We had so much fun. Hopefully soon we will be back over for planting.

Stephanie watching over the kids while they work. :)
Isaiah loved this blue shovel.

Micah liked to get down and dirty.

Josiah tried hard to stay on the path.

Isabel was helping me tie on the string.

No comments:

Post a Comment